END TIME Prayer of the Saints
a devotional prayer
a prayer over the church, to grow into its calling, purpose, and mission
SUPREMACY of Jesus Established in the Saints
SAMPLE PRAYER: You are above and beyond anything created, supreme in all things. May the saints come to know You, as Lord over all creation for all things were created by You and through You have their their being. Nothing is impossible for You. Nothing can thwart Your plans. Everything is under Your control.
- "The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross." - Colossians 1:15-20
- All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:3-5
- And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation." - Revelation 5:9
- In a loud voice they were saying: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!" - Revelation 5:12
- "One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple." - Psalm 27:4
- "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him! Worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness; tremble before him, all the earth; yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice, and let them say among the nations, 'The Lord reigns!'" - 1 Chronicles 16:29-31
UNITY in the Body of Christ
SAMPLE PRAYER: May Your people honor and respect each other, and work together as one. May the world know that we are your disciples by our love.
- "There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." - Ephesians 4:4-6
- "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ." - Ephesians 4:11-13
- "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." - John 13:35
- "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. " - Ephesians 4:2-3
BRIDE OF CHRIST IDENTITY Fueling the End Time Prayer & Worship Movement
SAMPLE PRAYER: May The Church come to a deeper understanding of its identity as the Bride of Christ and of Jesus Christ as the Bridegroom, who loved her and gave Himself for her, to sanctify her. May we too, flowing out of this identity, love The Church and the lost with an authentic, transforming love.
- "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, because we are members of his body. "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church." - Ephesians 5:25-32
- "You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate, but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her [Hephzebah], and your land Married [Beulah]; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married. For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you." Isaiah 62:4-5
- "The Spirit and the Bride say, 'Come.' And let the one who hears say, 'Come.' And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price." - Revelation 22-17
DAY/NIGHT PRAYER & WORSHIP Breaking Out Worldwide
May the saints grow in their love and passion for You, giving You the glory You deserve. We pray for day and night worship to arise throughout the whole earth, in every nation and people groups. May all peoples of the earth come know that You are God, as the knowledge of the glory of the Lord fills the earth.
- "pray without ceasing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:17
- "And may these words of mine [Solomon], which I have prayed before the Lord, be near to the Lord our God day and night, that he may uphold the cause of his servant and the cause of his people Israel according to each day’s need, so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. And may your hearts be fully committed to the Lord our God, to live by his decrees and obey his commands, as at this time." - 1 Kings 8:59-61
- "And when he [The Lamb] had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people." - Revelation 5:8
- "And there was a prophetess, Anna... She was advanced in years... she was eighty-four. She did not depart from the temple, worshiping with fasting and prayer night and day." - Luke 2:36-37
- On your walls, O Jerusalem,
- "I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the Lord in remembrance, take no rest, and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth." - Isaiah 62:6-7
- "They lift up their voices, they sing for joy; over the majesty of the Lord they shout from the west. Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; in the coastlands of the sea, give glory to the name of the Lord, the God of Israel. From the ends of the earth we hear songs of praise, of glory to the Righteous One." - Isaiah 24:14-16
INTERGENERATIONAL Reconciliation and Healing for Kingdom Advancement
SAMPLE PRAYER: WE pray for a turning of hearts of the parents to their children and the children to their parents. May we have intergenerational reconciliation and healing that we may enjoy and learn from one another, young and old. May this coming together become a strength that leads to an ever expanding kingdom partnership throughout the Body of Christ.
- "and he will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready for the Lord a people prepared." - Luke 1:17
- "After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!" - Revelation 7:9-10
LABORERS Launched into Worldwide Harvest
SAMPLE PRAYER: Lord of the Harvest, we ask for laborers to be sent forth to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ to all peoples of the earth.
- "Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest." - John 4:35
- "Then he said to his disciples, 'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.'" - Matthew 9:37-38 & Luke 10:2
GOD'S JUSTICE Released on the Earth
SAMPLE PRAYER: May Your justice, mercy, and righteousness ring out throughout the earth.
- "And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.. And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?" - Luke 18:1,7-8
- "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness. For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn." - Psalm 89:14-17
GOSPEL Preached to All Nations
SAMPLE PRAYER: May the Gospel of Jesus Christ be preached throughout the whole world to every human being.
- "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Matthew 24:14
- He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." - Mark 16:15
DISCIPLES Equipped to Make Disciples of All Nations
SAMPLE PRAYER: We ask that You would mature us into fully equipped disciples of Jesus Christ that make other disciples and teach that to obey all that you have taught us.
- "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20