Harvest Prayer (4 L's)
"Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest." - John 4:35
"Then he said to his disciples, 'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.'” - Matthew 9:37-38 & Luke 10:2
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." - John 3:16-17
LOOK at the fields ripe for Harvest
“Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.” - John 4:35 • "The harvest is plentiful..." - Matthew 9:37a
- Lord, open our eyes that we may see the harvest you have already prepared, even in our midst.
LOVE the Harvest
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
- Lord, we need your heart for the lost, the least, and the last.
- May we minister to their needs, listen to the pain, pray for their healing, and offer the only hope this world needs - Jesus Christ.
- Through our prayers, let us enact justice and mercy on their behalf, releasing breakthrough and a revelation of your love and glory.
LEAN on the Lord of the Harvest
"Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore..." - Matthew 9:38a
- We lean on you, Lord of the Harvest, to direct us to those you have already prepared to receive You. We ask for divine encounters.
LAUNCH Laborers of the Harvest
"...the workers are few." - Matthew 9:37b • "...send out workers into his harvest field.’” - Matthew 9:38b
- We ask that you send laborers into your harvest. Increase the laborers and increase their impact.
- Prepare them for this harvest field. May they learn to operate with greater sensitivity and effectiveness, through the power and leadings of Your Spirit.